Sunday, April 17, 2011

CBWR? Chapter 3

Ah, what the heck. Here's another one. Have at it!

"Call me Sir," Aro corrected. "Edward is your Master now."


Chapter 3:

Aro was already there in the quaint little sandwich shop, ordering pastrami on rye to go. He didn’t acknowledge me when I walked in, though he did turn in my direction, so he must have seen me. I stood beside him and ordered my own sandwich, also to go. I was handed a small paper sack just as Aro finished filling up his fountain drink, and I followed him as he walked out the door and into the back parking lot. I took a deep breath as I reached for the door to the restaurant, figuring there really wasn’t any turning back at this point. For a moment, I thought I had lost him completely as I came around the corner and didn’t see him anywhere, and I felt somewhat relieved. Then, from the open window of a stretch limo, I could see Aro sticking his head out and calling to me. I altered my course, wiping my sweaty palms on my jacket as I walked over and climbed into the back.

My heart was pounding a little as I eased in and immediately saw a young woman on her knees on the floor of the limo. Her head was bowed, and her long dark hair hung in shining waves down her back and around her shoulders. She was dressed in a dark blue top with a V shaped neckline, which exposed the rounded tops of her breasts, but not in an obscene way at all. She wore a flowing black skirt that billowed around her legs, hiding the lower half of her underneath the cloth. Her fingers rested on top of her knees. She was small, young, and incredibly beautiful.

“I aim to please,” Aro said softly. My eyes darted to his, then back the girl at our feet. “Looks about right, I take it?”

“Perfect,” I replied. I meant it, too. I didn’t realize I had a girl of my dreams until I looked down at my feet, but I did – and she was right here, waiting for me to buy her. Fucking hell.

“All your requirements met,” Aro said with a smile. “She’s a good girl, and knows her place. I think you’ll be quite happy with her. If not, well, there is a return policy, per se. If you fuck her first, she loses value. I’d have to charge you a…restocking fee, if you will.”

I could only nod. She hadn’t moved, not even flinched when Aro talked about me fucking her. My mind was already wondering just how she would look on the floor of my apartment, kneeling by in front of me while I sat in my favorite chair. She could look up at me and run her tongue over her lips, silently begging me to let her get her mouth on my cock. I swallowed hard, and forced my thoughts to divert before I embarrassed myself.

“How old is she?”

“She’ll be nineteen in September. “

I wondered how she felt about being sold to a guy who was closer to thirty than to twenty. Before I could wonder about that any more, one more image went through my head – in this one, she was running away from me, screaming and crying that she didn’t want this…that she didn’t want me. Whatever starts of an erection I was getting from the previous thought was immediately countered by the latter.

“Question.” I licked my lips and swallowed. “How do I know she won’t try to…leave?”

“She won’t,” Aro said with authority. “She knows better than that. If for some reason she lost all her senses, she’s also chipped so we can always locate her, and she knows it.”

“Good idea,” I heard myself say. It was, too. Kind of sick, but still a good idea. I breathed a sigh of relief. She would really be mine – she wasn’t going to try to leave.

“So, you want a better look? Want her to blow you before you decide? Her pussy and ass are totally virgin, but she’s learned to be a good little cocksucker.”

Her lip twitched just the smallest amount, barely noticeable at all. I might not have noticed if I hadn’t been staring at her so intently, or if she had made any other moves what-so-ever since I got in the car.

“No, I don’t need to do that,” I told him. “I’ll take her.”

“Fantastic.” Aro sat up and pulled some paperwork out of his portfolio. Five minutes and a substantial amount of money later, I owned the girl at my feet.

Oh fuck. It was real now, really real. I just bought I slave. I bought a fucking sex slave.

My heart started pounding again. I had to get a grip on myself. She still hadn’t moved, not a fucking inch. She hadn’t said anything, she hadn’t moved, and I just bought her anyway. She was mine. She was my property and I could whatever I wanted to with her. She would do anything for me, because she knew she was mine. Why? Why would she let this happen to her? I felt Aro’s hand on my forearm.

“One final rule,” Aro said, as if he was reading my thoughts through his fingers on my arm. “She will do anything and everything you say. Do whatever you want with her – it doesn’t make any difference to me. Kill her off if you get tired of her, just let me know so I can write her off the books. Same goes if you resell her. But don’t ask her where she came from or how she got here. She won’t tell you, and it’s none of your goddamned business. It’s the one and only rule of mine both you and she must obey. You understand that, don’t you Bella?”

“Yes, Master.”

Fuck. I hadn’t even asked her name. Bella. Beautiful Bella.

“Call me Sir,” Aro corrected. “Edward is your Master now.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said quickly. This time her fingers twitched on her knees.

She didn’t look up.

“Got it, Cullen?”

“Yeah…” I said, looking over to him with narrowed eyes. “Mind telling me exactly why?”

“Simple business protection,” Aro said with a shrug. “When I buy WMD components from you, I don’t ask you who your supplier is. You don’t need the rule, because what you trade doesn’t talk back.”

“Point taken.” I glared at him. If nothing else, my curiosity was going drive me nuts, but I also saw his point. I didn’t reveal my sources, and neither would he. For whatever reason – and I might never know what that is – she wasn’t going to tell me, either. That much was clear.

“Some of them come willingly, Edward,” Aro said as he stared in my eyes. “Just like some of the hardware you sell ends up on the moral side of a revolution. Just tell yourself she’s one of the willing, you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, sure,” I responded.

He reached over and shook my hand.

“Pleasure doing business with you, Edward – as always.”

“You too,” I said, but my eyes were still on my slave. My Bella.

“Edward’s going to take you to your new home now, Bella,” Aro said to her. “You be a good girl for him, or he might return you.”

She moved then – or at least her eyes did. She looked up to me with big, wide brown eyes.

“I’ll be good, Master. I promise.”

I reached out my hand, and she took it without hesitation. I directed her out of the back of the limo and over to my Audi, parked around front. I opened to door for her, and she bowed her head in appreciation, acceptance, and obedience.

This was going to be fantastic, right?


Chapter End Notes:

He went through with it! Gah! He bought her without asking her name first - what a douche! :) Or was he just that smitten just by looking at her that he forgot all his senses? Is this still worth continuing? Drop me a review and let me know!

Is there a record for the fastest update? Did I win? :)

A thread was started for this story over on twilighted. Come say hi!

CBWR? Forum

I'll probably update tomorrow, too, but it may not be as long as this one.

19 comments:

  1. yes, definitely a naive douche. think e has a lot to learn. wonder how he will end up treating her. wonder if he will keep the "master" bit up and how he will treat her. also wonder how she ended up as a slave - i'm sure we will end up finding out eventually

    tff000

    ReplyDelete
  2. WMD? Edward sounds like the sweetest guy! He does seem really naive like he is buying an object instead of a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow he did it! didn't think he would go through it. i hope we get to hear bella's story about how she got there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many guys out there sleep with a girl without knowing her name? Same concept. Wonder how quickly she'll go from his slave to his love...this will be a HEA right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow he did it! didn't think he would go through it. i hope we get to hear bella's story about how she got there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are about to get intense, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaaaaaaaaahaaaaa, i love it............TRANSACTION COMPLETE!!!!!! I hav jus purchased my very own......*wait, wats ur name Dollface?!?!?* hahahaaaaaaa, so I know Edward iz really as these guys said, a #NaiveDouche but i can see the soft side to his character and i'm guessing this is only da start rite?!?! Curious as hell 2 see where Bell/Ward goes!!!!!!! Gr8 gr8 stuff Savage...........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, oh man! I have a feeling this is going to get insane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stories never dissapoint. Have a feeling this will be good too.
     

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a douche, one that's so stricken by her beauty. I want more now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, I think I need help.. Because whatever E does, doesn't seem so bad.. He kinda blew it by saying "I'll be a good master, I promise" Couldn't he have just said 'I'll be good to you' ugh.. God, the shit with Aro though.. The thought of him stealing and or forcing is just too much. It's one thing when they do it willingly. Well, obviously, it's never probably be willingly. It would be out of desperation.. But you get my point.. GAH

    FanFicCrazy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess the GPS tracking keeps her from running, but what about phones, she could always call the police.  The only thing I can think of would be fear.  I have heard from woman in abusive relationships that it is literally beat in to them to keep quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well i already knew edward would not be my favourite person until he stops thinking the way he does but I really want to know there history now lol 

    ReplyDelete
  14. nelariveracastilloJune 9, 2011 at 8:43 PM

    this is really sick.
    i mean after reading emancipation proclamacion read this is wrong
    but still i can't stop. i'm not right in the head.
    it still not approve any form of slavery

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... ok, short chapters but interesting nonetheless. Edward is unbelievably naive, so much that he's not right. I hope to get a better understanding of why in the future. Now to the next chapter.  

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is just.... I don't even have a word for it! I can't stop reading even if I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Edward the sex slave owner...pretty fucked up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm romanticizing this, how fucked up gsfyawpabw y! If you know what I mean :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Or he was just too fucking scared he forgot to ask her name

    ReplyDelete